At Bonum Hospice, we offer a full range of home hospice care services including 24 hour on call availability. These services may also be provided outside of a home setting like a hospital, a nursing home or a retirement community.
Depending on the preferences of the client and family members, we will be able design a care plan that includes these hospice care solutions:
- Coordination of Hospice Care
- Physician Services
- Physician Prescribed Care
- Nursing Care
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Pain and Symptom Control
- Medication Administration
- Inpatient Care
- Drugs for symptom control and pain relief
- Nutritional Counseling
- Medical Social Assistance
- Social Worker Services
- Pastoral Counseling
- Home Health Aide
- Dietary Counseling
- Bereavement Services
- Spiritual Services
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Comforting Massage Therapy
- Medical Supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Training in the Use and Maintenance of Hospice Care Equipment
- Respite for Primary Caregiver
A hospice volunteer is a specially-trained individual who provides assistance to patients, their families and those experiencing grief. There is an extensive training program that prepares our volunteers to provide support and companionship to patients and families.
We also provide Complementary therapies upon request or as recommended by the physician.
Who Pays for Hospice Care?
- Private Insurance Plans
Please call us at 818-736-5050 for further inquiries. Bonum Hospice looks forward to being able to assist you during your time of need.
Client Satisfaction Survey
Tell us about your experiences with Bonum Hospice...click here